BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
imported_Katera
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Comfort Access not showing up under "options ordered" on BMW website?

Hi guys,

I ordered comfort access, but on the buyers circle it is not listed under my options. Everything else is. Can *anyone* who got comfort access confirm that it is or is not showing up on their buyers circle options? Thanks!
-Boston Grey Leather with Black High Gloss Accent
-Moonlit Black Top
-Comfort Access
-Premium P.
-Sport P.
-Premium Stereo
-IPOD/USB
-BMW Performance Pedals
-BMW Windscreen
-Sat Radio

Meet Kat!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #2
Crowley
Major
Rep
Drives:

I believe it did show up on mine ... call your dealer and talk to them!

Crowley

The last words on the powerplant should go to a clearly overwhelmed Hormazd Sorabjee, editor and publisher of Autocar India: “There is something simply magical about BMW’s in-line six. It has a creamy smoothness that makes velvet feel like sandpaper.”
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #3
stso0000
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 135i

OC takes at least 1-2 days to update after your CA enters the changes in the system. If more than 3 days pass without your changes, then speak to your CA.

Thanks!
ST
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
john970
1er
Rep
Drives: 08 135

It shows up on mine...
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
warmtoes
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: EBII 435i xDrive

In Canada, comfort access is in the Pemium package for the vert and in the comfort package in the coupe so it doesn't show as an option.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
Tom K.
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 328iT, '13 Boxster

OC reports "Comfort Access System" for my 128i Convertible.
Tom
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #7
MadisonOne
Private
Rep
Drives:

I've had my production number for a week now. CA doesn't show up on mine. I'd be worried but I have the Vehicle Inquiry Report that shows all my options correctly, so I'm sure it's some glitch.

It also doesn't say that I ordered 4AT High Gloss Black Trim.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

It shows up on my order.

Also, just an FYI, I made a change after my order was placed (added premium package) and that showed up after a couple of days. If it's not showing up on there, I'd make the call and have them look into it just to be safe.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #9
imported_Katera
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonOne View Post
I've had my production number for a week now. CA doesn't show up on mine. I'd be worried but I have the Vehicle Inquiry Report that shows all my options correctly, so I'm sure it's some glitch.

It also doesn't say that I ordered 4AT High Gloss Black Trim.

Same. I have a copy of the Vehicle Inquiry form which shows everything correctly, but High Gloss black trim and comfort access are not showing up after 2 weeks on the buyers circle list of options. I have my dealer looking into it, but she assures me that if it is on the dealer inquiry form then it is right. Dunno.

p.s. madisonOne make very sure that high gloss black trim is listed on your dealer inquiry form as well. They left it off mine at first and I caught it.
-Boston Grey Leather with Black High Gloss Accent
-Moonlit Black Top
-Comfort Access
-Premium P.
-Sport P.
-Premium Stereo
-IPOD/USB
-BMW Performance Pedals
-BMW Windscreen
-Sat Radio

Meet Kat!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #10
Dan203
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i xDrive

My car got updated yesterday on OC but is still all wrong. It's got some of the options that weren't there originally, like the right trim, comfort access and the sport package. But it's still missing the premium package and is the wrong color. (i.e. says Sedona Red, should be Montego Blue)

I'm going to give it until next week. If it's still showing the wrong options I'll call the dealer. But like you I have a Vehicle Inquiry Report that is correct, so hopefully that's enough.

Dan
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 05:29 PM   #11
MadisonOne
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katera View Post
Same. I have a copy of the Vehicle Inquiry form which shows everything correctly, but High Gloss black trim and comfort access are not showing up after 2 weeks on the buyers circle list of options. I have my dealer looking into it, but she assures me that if it is on the dealer inquiry form then it is right. Dunno.

p.s. madisonOne make very sure that high gloss black trim is listed on your dealer inquiry form as well. They left it off mine at first and I caught it.
Yeah, I just contacted my dealer, and they doubled checked and everything is in order. They are not sure why it's not on the OC. And High Gloss black is on the Vehicle Inquiry Report as well.

This reminds me exactly of the shenanigans that I went through 4 years ago when I ordered my mini.
Appreciate 0