BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
recentrisk
Rep
Drives: M5

Best Dealership to Purchase From...

I am ready to purchase my E92 M3 and rather then walking into my local dealership, I would rather shop around for a remote purchase from a dealership that is willing to make a better deal.

Has anyone bought remotely from a dealership willing to deal?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Yes. Try searching the ordering forum. Lots of people buy from non-local dealerships including out of state and anywhere across the country.

You can also use one of the salemen who frequents the forum like Ali@TurnersVille or Will@LongBeach. They will give you an excellent deal and bring in cars from anywhere, though you'll be charged the shipping fee to their own dealership (if you buy a car on a lot, rather than order), and courtesy delivery to your local dealership if you opt not to fly/drive and pick it up.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
i always bought my cars from Shelly BMW. I referred many people, and they all seemed happy. Just to give you an example, I referred some guy on E90post for an E92 335 '09. They sold it to him for 500 over invoice. Good luck
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
Legen_wait for it_dary
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe

I can vouch for Will@LongBeachBMW. Another local dealership tried to get an extra $10k for my M3 after I had already ordered it at the agreed MSRP price. I told them to keep the car and talked to Will and within a day I had my car on order with an MSRP guarantee pdf emailed to me. to Will

Good luck
      01-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
tma1c
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 6MT M3

Will@LongBeachBMW. Easy to work with!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
nexlogic
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW i8, C63S, M4

Garage List
Bought mine from Long Beach as well. Easy purchase.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #7
CUD
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92

Bay Area - Fremont

I have bought a couple of cars in the past, but this time I bought my car from BMW Autonation in Fremont, Bay Area, CA. and I recommend Cathey very, very highly!!!! (She is the one that also does the european delivery)

She is incredible. She doesn't push and she let's the product speak for itself. Also, she offers you a great price from the beginning even back than when the economy was great.

If you decide you are heading her way, "Tell her, Frank say's "HI"."

Good luck with your purchase!

P.S She was able to find me the first 2009 E93 in white with extended fox red interior. She is litterarily INCREDIBLE.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
fetopher
Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35i

Hey gang. I'm a long-time lurker just now getting serious about an M3. This thread is very helpful. In the coming weeks I'll be visiting here often. Thanks to all who can recommend sales reps to work with.

I'm curious about test driving an M3. What kind of experiences do you have with that process? I'm in the Portland area and have two BMW dealerships nearby. I plan to go test drive in the next week or two but it crossed my mind that perhaps dealerships are less than excited about taking the M3 out for a spin.

-Chris
Appreciate 0