BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
WhiteOut
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Image Dynamics Q-1200.1 Class AB Amp

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This amp retails for close to $1000 new. I bought this amp new and had it in my car for a few months. Gain was set to the lowest amount for all those months.

I'm selling this because my car was totalled and I no longer have a use for this. Prior to the accident the amp was working perfectly. After the accident all lights on amp still light up but the accident caused the RCA running into it to get taught and snap the connection for the line input. I believe this should still be under warranty and can likely be repaired for minimal cost or with little work if you are technically inclined. Visually there are a few scratches on the face. with flash the scratches look way worse than they actually are.

I am open to reasonable offers. I have a number of other items for sale including a 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX Sub w/ box. The box was custom made to spec and is filled with polyfil. Also for sale a 5 farad cap and an jl clean sweep.

Appreciate 0