BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
Bullydub
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5

JB3 for Sale $175. I will ship.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling because of a fiasco I had with the BMW dealer. I made out in the end, but I don't want to deal with that drama llama ever again. Keeping my Riss pipes for sure though

The units one yellow wire needs a new male pin and the female gray wire was trimmed down 4" and needs a new pin. Other than those two items its in excellant shape. Never had a problem with it and the power is outstanding. All you need to do is place two new pins on and your good to go. Few dollar fix, my loss your gain. I will pay for shipping and have an ebay account if you want to check my reputation out. Ebay name is Bullydub. This unit has the newer software and the V written on the bottom. Feel free to call me at 570-244-6174

Dave

05-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
BSM 135i
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' BSM E82

I'm guessing it is a pin out version?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
Bullydub
No_Country
Rep

I appologise yes it is the pin out. I can send picturesto anyone interested.
      05-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
jlee
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2CS+GTS Targa+RRS SVR

what was the fiasco did it have to do with the JB3 ?

Jeff
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2009, 04:04 AM   #5
Bullydub
No_Country
Rep

Dealers don't like software mods basically and when I went to get my fuel pump replaced the issue came up, but thank god I know someone with a lot more pull at BMW than the Service people. I would have just taken it out but my friend said it was ok, then someone else pissed in my corn flakes it bla bla bla seriously long story. My friend went to bat for me and I just kind of made him a promise not to open the ECU box anymore. The story is pretty vague for obvious reasons.

The JB3 honestly kicked ass while I had it installed. I never had one problem with it. Awesome performance all around. It's reputation speaks for it's self. Believe me it hard for me not to go put it back in! hehehehe
      05-10-2009, 04:05 AM   #6
Bullydub
No_Country
Rep

Oh Woah

I didn't even notice you were in DC! I am sending you a PM
      05-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
RedGT3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: .2 GT3/M3cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullydub View Post
Dealers don't like software mods basically and when I went to get my fuel pump replaced the issue came up, but thank god I know someone with a lot more pull at BMW than the Service people. I would have just taken it out but my friend said it was ok, then someone else pissed in my corn flakes it bla bla bla seriously long story. My friend went to bat for me and I just kind of made him a promise not to open the ECU box anymore. The story is pretty vague for obvious reasons.

The JB3 honestly kicked ass while I had it installed. I never had one problem with it. Awesome performance all around. It's reputation speaks for it's self. Believe me it hard for me not to go put it back in! hehehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlee View Post
what was the fiasco did it have to do with the JB3 ?

Jeff
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
Bullydub
No_Country
Rep

duh

You really think I am that stupid to take it to the dealer installed without having someone with quiet a bit of pull at the deal tell me it was ok. In order to fix the fuel pump the service manager asked me to uninstall the JB3/02 Sim.

I still have my warranty and my car runs great, end of story. It was my bad breaking the one pin and the wire. Still no one wants it for 175? Sheeesh
      06-15-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
Bullydub
No_Country
Rep

sorry

Sorry to anyone who emailed or left me a message. I was away for awhile, but I decided to keep the JB3. Cheap fix and miss it way to much
      06-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
M3Newbie88
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullydub View Post
Sorry to anyone who emailed or left me a message. I was away for awhile, but I decided to keep the JB3. Cheap fix and miss it way to much
Question.. other then the JB3 they were fine with all the other bolt ons at the dealership?
Appreciate 0