BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
Cris C125i
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 125i Coupe

Smile Looking forward to having a supply in EL Paso,TX

hi:

I need to find a kind of store(s) where I can get some products, like Eibach Springs Pro-Kit, HID Angel eyes, and other parts or products to get better my 1 coupe. I use to go once per month at El Paso TX, so I will go in 2 weeks and I want to buy them, I was wondering If someone knows a place over there or near there. I will be pleasured for that information.

Greetings from Guadalajara (where Tequila & Mariachi were born).
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
Stig'sM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Hey Chris,

I'm originally from El Paso. I can personally tell you that there are not too many shops in town that will have BMW aftermarket parts in stock.

There is a tuner shop off I-10 West by Cielo Vista Mall called Speed Factory: they are over-priced and have horrible mechanics, I would not trust them with my bicycle. I know from personal experience.

There is another shop called Redline, off of Mesa in the westside by Paragon street. I would also stay away from them. They broke the headlights on my s2000 and refused to cover it. Horrible mechanics and overpriced.

The best advice that I can give you is to purchase your Eibach springs and lights online. There are some great vendors here on the forums that will give you the best prices that you can find. With the parts you can have any shop install them, the mechanics at the bmw of el paso dealership are good and know what they are doing. It might cost you just a little bit more that going to another shop but they guarantee to get the job done.

Hope this advice helps and have a safe trip
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2010, 11:45 PM   #3
Stig'sM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

There is also a shop called Alamo Auto Supplies, they have great products and can order products for you. It is located off I-10 west by Geronimo street. Their prices will be higher than anything that you will find online because that is how third parties work, but goodluck
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
Cris C125i
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 125i Coupe

Thanks for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egt135i View Post
There is also a shop called Alamo Auto Supplies, they have great products and can order products for you. It is located off I-10 west by Geronimo street. Their prices will be higher than anything that you will find online because that is how third parties work, but goodluck
Nice information! I'm thankful for it
Appreciate 0