BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Save Up to 35% OFF on our Pre-Polish Sale (Shampoos, clay bars, etc.) exp 4/30

Pre-Polish Sale (Save up to 35%)
Save big on Shampoos, Clay Bars, Clay Lubes, etc. All of these items will help you clean your paint more effectively and you'll get a great value from any purchase with this sale. To see all the sale items check out our Pre-Polish Sale page, sale expires at midnight on 4/30 (EST). Please also check out Todd's (Esoteric Auto Detail's) latest article How To Prep A Car for Polishing featuring many of the sale items. The article has many helpful hints about how to get top notch results from your detailing work.

April Specials
Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant

Regular Price for 16 oz is $29.99. Sale price is $23.99!
Regular Price for 32 oz is $49.99. Sale price is $39.99!

• First true sealant produced by Menzerna
  • Long durable protection with a great shine!
  • Long lasting protection from durable polymer formula
  • Deep and glossy shine while easy to apply

DI Accessories Sheepskin Wash Mitt

Regular Price is $9.99. Sale price is $6.99!

• Perfect wash medium to help minimize adding swirls and other imperfections to the paint
  • The natural fibers help pull contamination away from the surface without grinding them in
  • When done using, rinse any contamination using free flowing water than hang dry with leather hoop
  • For best results, use in conjunction with a 2 bucket wash system utilizing Grit Guard Inserts

As always if you need any detailing advice or product recommendations please let me know. Take care!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 02:56 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Just a reminder this sale ends soon (midnight on 4/30). Thank you to everyone who has already made a purchase!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0