BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
mineo77
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i,1989 PRO3,2001 530i

Garage List
2010 135i coupe  [7.56]
Thumbs up Detailed Image - Greg

Just wanted to share my great experience with Greg and Detailed Image.

I am a newbie to the car detailing world and have probably had about 100 email correspondence with Greg about tips / suggestions / products / etc. I have a large supply of Zanio products, which I love, but needed to fill in the gaps. I originally purchased all my wash/dry stuff from detailed image and was very impressed. Recently I received a Flex buffer with a variety of pads and Meguiars 105/205 polish. I detailed my wifes car that we just sold and was SOOOO impressed with the results. On top of that, Greg provided me with recommended instructions and pads. He went over all the steps in a proper detail with my existing products (zanio included, no bias) and with other recommendations to complete all the proper steps in detailing.

Next weekend my car will get the royal treatment thanks to Greg and Detailed Image. Waiting for my Dodo Juice wax!

Great products
Fast delivery
Easy communication
Extremely friendly

As we all already know...Detailed Image is a top notch vendor.
      05-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #2
AntonV
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sedona/Savanna 135i

+1

Greg @ DI is awesome!

2005 BMW F650 GS - Mandarin Yellow - Farkled
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2010, 12:20 PM   #3
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Greg is awesome. He is very prompt in returning emails and very detailed (no pun intended) when responding to questions about technique- no one word responses from him!

I've spend some good coin with him over the past 6 months!

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
vanbmw
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 Black 335i

I had the same experience with Greg. Detailed image's selection and prices are good. The level of service from Greg (returning emails, offering advice and detailed directions) was absolutely incredible!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Thank you mineo77 and all of you guys for the high praise, it's truly appreciated! We work really hard to provide our customers with only the best products and top notch customer service to match it. As always if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Just wanted to follow up on this post. I asked Greg at least 5 questions this morning about different products and he quickly, concisely and, most important PATIENTLY answered them all

I placed an order and was pleasantly surprised to find a coupon code on the site for 25% off, so on top of everything I saved $20 bucks and will have the items on my step on Wednesday.

Kudos, once again, to Greg at Detailed Image! Once I get the products I will post up reviews, but most of them are pretty common ones.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

You guys inspired me to place an order with Greg. I've been intending to try out some Chemical Guys stuff, and this was the inspiration I needed. Looking forward to testing it out.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackjackMulligan View Post
Just wanted to follow up on this post. I asked Greg at least 5 questions this morning about different products and he quickly, concisely and, most important PATIENTLY answered them all

I placed an order and was pleasantly surprised to find a coupon code on the site for 25% off, so on top of everything I saved $20 bucks and will have the items on my step on Wednesday.

Kudos, once again, to Greg at Detailed Image! Once I get the products I will post up reviews, but most of them are pretty common ones.
Thank you again for all your continued support of Detailed Image I really can't thank you enough. As we grow I still like to make an extra effort to still appreciate each and everyone of our customers! Glad I could help you out and I hope you enjoy the new products. Let me know if you have any questions about those products or any part of the detailing process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
You guys inspired me to place an order with Greg. I've been intending to try out some Chemical Guys stuff, and this was the inspiration I needed. Looking forward to testing it out.
I appreciate the order! The Chemical Guys stuff is top notch and generally very affordable. If I can help you at all please let me know!
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #9
mineo77
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i coupe  [7.56]
Quote:
you will love it. Greg will never rec a product that sucks...unfortunately to my wallet he always rec amazing stuff and definite good buys!!
      06-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineo77 View Post
you will love it. Greg will never rec a product that sucks...unfortunately to my wallet he always rec amazing stuff and definite good buys!!
Cool, looking forward to it. I take it from your avatar you're a roady? I'm about to pop out for a ride in the 100 degree heat, yuck. Two of my bikes are from a guy in your state, but not exactly close to you, Mike DeSalvo in Ashland.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #11
mineo77
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i coupe  [7.56]
Quote:
Cool, looking forward to it. I take it from your avatar you're a roady? I'm about to pop out for a ride in the 100 degree heat, yuck. Two of my bikes are from a guy in your state, but not exactly close to you, Mike DeSalvo in Ashland.
I am indeed..i am originally from Houston so i know what you mean about that heat! dont miss that