BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Yearofthe1
An ex-addict :-(
Rep
Drives: VFR1200F

*Update - Sold* FS '08 135i Montego/Grey Boston

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
**Update**

Just sold my car for full asking price!

So for all you nay-sayers out there -

Well, a deal has been made with the wifey that the only way I can get back on 2 wheels is if I sell my beloved 1er. I will be picking up a 2010 VFR1200F in a week, but the car has to go. I am located in Northern Virginia (Fairfax County).

Here's the run-down:

$32,000

Manual Transmission, Premium Package, Sport Package, Navigation, Grey Boston Leather, Shadow-Line Trim, Heated Seats, i-Pod connector, Premium Audio Package, BMW Performance Suspension, BMW performance aluminum pedals, Mason front strut tower bar, C-PE turbo-back exhaust, carbon fiber grills, L.E.D. Angel Eyes, De-Badged, Helene high-flow air filter, rolled rear fenders. Need I say it? - the car is HAWT!

You have the option of purchasing this car with a complete winter/summer wheel package for an additional $3000 (total value $5200 new. I have the receipts). Summer setup (see pics below) consists of staggered OZ Allegeritas with Michelin PS2's (225/40R18 front, 255/35R18 rear). Winter's consists of a square setup using Breyton GTS-R's with Bridgestone Blizzacks (225/40R18 all 4 tires). If you want just the summer or winter set, they'll be $1600 per set. Otherwise, the stock wheels and tires will be sold with the car for the listed sale price.

Odometer is 19,750. No engine or ECU mods have ever touched this car (it's powerful enough for me!). And great news, I finally got BMW to replace the HPFP with the new HPFP. It only took 3 service visits! I am the original owner and picked this car up in Europe (see pic), and yes, it is a U.S. spec car, not a Euro spec car.

This car is the definition of "Garage Queen." The 1er is garaged at home and at work. I've waxed it 3 times per year, the leather has been cared for using Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner. All scheduled maintenance has been kept current (why not, it's free!), plus I've changed the oil myself twice between each servicing. There's still 30,000 miles before the 4 yr/50,000 BMW free maintenance warranty is up.

The pictures should speak for themselves. Post a reply or PM if you want more info. I have this ad posted to Autotrader and Craigslist as well.

Attached Images

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We search for certainty and call what we find destiny. Everything is possible, yet only one thing happens.
-Michael and Ellen Kaplan

Last edited by Yearofthe1; 06-11-2010 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Sold!
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
driftmotion
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: i3, 335i GT, e46 M3 vert SC

looking for any trades ??

Also, i think you may be a little high on the price ... i sold mine CPO with 30k on it without navi for 27.5k ..... so 32k should probably include the wheels !
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
Yearofthe1
Rep

Different cars.

My 1er isn't exactly CPO material, assuming you mean that you sold your car to a dealer.

This is a fully optioned and fully equipped tuner's 135i, save for ECU mods. The only option boxes I did not check were Comfort Access and HD radio.

Oh, and no trades. I'm replacing my 1er with a VFR1200F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftmotion View Post
looking for any trades ??

Also, i think you may be a little high on the price ... i sold mine CPO with 30k on it without navi for 27.5k ..... so 32k should probably include the wheels !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We search for certainty and call what we find destiny. Everything is possible, yet only one thing happens.

Last edited by Yearofthe1; 05-27-2010 at 07:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #4
oasis3582
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3 M40i

Yeah, no offense, but I think you are 2-3k too high before you are going to get any bites. Good luck though man.
Previous: VW GTI, Tesla Model 3 LR, Mazda MX-5 RF, Ford Mustang GT (x2), Mazda 3, BMW Z4 sDrive35i, Acura TSX, BMW 135i, Acura TSX, Honda Accord Coupe V6, Acura RDX, Pontiac GTO 6.0, Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
Yearofthe1
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis3582 View Post
Yeah, no offense, but I think you are 2-3k too high before you are going to get any bites. Good luck though man.
Thanks for the good luck wish, it worked!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Appreciate 0
      06-11-2010, 12:04 PM   #6
Yearofthe1
Rep

Oh, almost forgot. The wheels you see pictured in the photos of my (ex) car are now for sale. I'll get up a more formal add in the other section, but thought I'd mention it here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Appreciate 0