BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

Brembo for your BMW

I tell people regularly, “If you’re in the market for a brake kit, and you have the budget for Brembo, there really is no other choice”. There is a reason that we carry multiple brands for many of our product lines, and the reason we have grown to become Brembo’s largest High Performance dealer in the country is because we really do believe their products consistently deliver in terms of overall value based on performance, longevity, and reduced maintenance.

At Vivid Racing we also understand that education is a huge part of the buying process, which is why we try to go the extra mile with unique content on our website, product news and reviews, the Vivid Racing Blog, and also by sponsoring and participating on forums like you are reading now.

So bring it on…

We are currently working really hard to remain Brembo’s top dealer for the second consecutive year and want to hear from any of you who are interested in a braking solution for your BMW. Whether you just want to ask us about pricing, put together a package deal, or compare the different options Brembo offers for your model... or if have a more specific question ranging from wheel fitment to the proper bed-in process for new pads, all the way to what makes Brembo’s metallurgy, engineering, R&D, testing, quality control and manufacturing processes unique, please feel free to send us a PM or post your questions below.

If we don’t make you a Brembo customer today, we at least want to make you a Vivid Racing customer somewhere in the future.
Appreciate 0