BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread

03-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

CLOSED

I GUESS I FAILED... everyone else -----> <---Me

Last edited by Grail05; 03-25-2011 at 12:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

So if this in not for our cars - whats the point of this teaser? Thats nice that they are thinking of making something for our cars, but until then....who cares
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
So if this in not for our cars - whats the point of this teaser? Thats nice that they are thinking of making something for our cars, but until then....who cares
maybe you just dont get it then... i get your point but just showing you on what they can do. just showing some mad skills on that exhaust.

sorry but i appreciate stuff that are just cleanly done. might not be for ours but i know if they do come out with one.... its going to be really clean.
      03-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

This is an E9x M3 forum. Tecnocraft told me about a year and a half ago an exhaust was in the works, so forgive me for not jumping up and down about a piece of metal not even meant for our cars
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #5
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This is an E9x M3 forum. Tecnocraft told me about a year and a half ago an exhaust was in the works, so forgive me for not jumping up and down about a piece of metal not even meant for our cars

Sorry about that news but i believe they had been tied up on working exhaust for Lambo, Bentley, and GTR, they just started on the mass production on the GTR exhaust and special orders on Lambo and Bentley exhaust. Having said that, all the ///M3 parts are currently on hold due to one man working on one exhaust at a time. These exhaust are made when they are ordered. Hand made and it takes 2-3 weeks.

I was also told by them about the same time but was just there yesterday to look at my seat and i was told that most of the parts that are for the ///M3 will be out by the end of this year if not early next. lets just hope they dont get caught up with something else as they recently just bought an Ariel Atom to do carbon parts for that.
      03-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Why do you like this company so much?

Heres what we learned so for...

1. Their chargepipe is poop in design
2. Their CF manifold is just expensive eye candy, makes no gains
3. Their race seat isnt even good for racing but its comfy for daily posing.
4. See Jaypod post above

So someone PLEASE tell me what product they have made for the M3 crowd that has been worth it?
      03-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bimmer View Post
Why do you like this company so much?

Heres what we learned so for...

1. Their chargepipe is poop in design
2. Their CF manifold is just expensive eye candy, makes no gains
3. Their race seat isnt even good for racing but its comfy for daily posing.
4. See Jaypod post above

So someone PLEASE tell me what product they have made for the M3 crowd that has been worth it?

1. Their chargepipe is poop in design - I HAVE MENTIONED THIS THAT THIS WAS AN ISSUE AND THEY WILL BE WORKING ON A VERSION 2 ONCE THEY ARE DONE WITH THERE CURRENT PROJECTS. CURRENTLY THEY ARE WORKING ON R8 V10, LAMBO, ARIEL ATOM, LOTUS EXIGE S, AND C63 but no plans on when. Most likely end of this year.

2. Their CF manifold is just expensive eye candy, makes no gains - I GUESS EVERYONE IS NOT LIKE YOU. I BUY IT CAUSE I LIKE IT. Yes it is an eye candy that is why this is not for everyone.

3. Their race seat isnt even good for racing but its comfy for daily posing. - JUST BECAUSE ONE GUY SAID THAT. HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT OTHERS THAT ARE BEING USED ON THE RACE TRACK... check out or call underground RACING LAMBO IN ORANGE CRASHED AT 250MPH USING TECNOCRAFT SEATS FLIPS SEVERAL TIMES CAR IS TOTALLED, FRONT END MISSING MOST INTERIOR PIECES GONE... AND GUESS WHAT DRIVER HAS NO SCRATCH AND SEATS WERE INTACT. NOW THATS FREAKIN MORE THAN FIA STANDARD... FIA CERT DOES NOT EVEN TEST THE SEATS ON THAT KIND OF SPEED.

4. See Jaypod post above - I HAVE AND?

Last edited by Grail05; 03-25-2011 at 11:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
mike33176
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Jerez/ Black, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
What brand is this? Does that say what I think it says?
Now, That's Funny!!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #9
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
WOW you really took your time to just do that....

03-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #10
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
WOW you really took your time to just do that....

I know, I'm so God Damn bored today!!

2010 E92 M3|Silverstone II|M-DCT|NCSW|2MT|ZCW|ZPP|ZTP|302|507|Gas Guzzler Tax
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #11
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I know, I'm so God Damn bored today!!
Hey bro, just curious why you hate them so much. Any Reason? i know i know your answer is going to be the intake charge pipe or the intake itself and i have addressed that issue, but have they done anything wrong to you?

im trying to find some answers on why, i dont know maybe its just me i like that i like there products.

Last edited by Grail05; 03-25-2011 at 12:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #12
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Sean05 - relax man, people aren't going to get excited about a teaser for something unrelated to their cars. Its great that they may someday have an exhaust for our car (maybe even this year apparently.....), but until then, like I said who cares.
I know they do make some quality products, but they abandoned the M3 community and many people were ignored and questions were left unanswered.
I have ALL of the Tecnocraft stuff for my car except for the seat. I have had no complaints. Everything seems to fit and look pretty good.

Its great that we have a lot of choice for our cars, just remember not everyone is going to love all the same things you do. There are also a lot of people on this forum who comment on stuff they dont own or havent even seen in person, but that just goes with the territory, its pretty easy to weed that stuff out.

Glad to hear you love all the stuff you bought, enjoy in good health. But sorry, your teaser in this case was a fail.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 12:10 PM   #13
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
1. Their chargepipe is poop in design - I HAVE MENTIONED THIS THAT THIS WAS AN ISSUE AND THEY WILL BE WORKING ON A VERSION 2 ONCE THEY ARE DONE WITH THERE CURRENT PROJECTS. CURRENTLY THEY ARE WORKING ON R8 V10, LAMBO, ARIEL ATOM, LOTUS EXIGE S, AND C63 but no plans on when. Most likely end of this year.

2. Their CF manifold is just expensive eye candy, makes no gains - I GUESS EVERYONE IS NOT LIKE YOU. I BUY IT CAUSE I LIKE IT. Yes it is an eye candy that is why this is not for everyone.

3. Their race seat isnt even good for racing but its comfy for daily posing. - JUST BECAUSE ONE GUY SAID THAT. HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT OTHERS THAT ARE BEING USED ON THE RACE TRACK... check out or call underground RACING LAMBO IN ORANGE CRASHED AT 250MPH USING TECNOCRAFT SEATS FLIPS SEVERAL TIMES CAR IS TOTALLED, FRONT END MISSING MOST INTERIOR PIECES GONE... AND GUESS WHAT DRIVER HAS NO SCRATCH AND SEATS WERE INTACT. NOW THATS FREAKIN MORE THAN FIA STANDARD... FIA CERT DOES NOT EVEN TEST THE SEATS ON THAT KIND OF SPEED.

4. See Jaypod post above - I HAVE AND?

Dont take it so personal.

They should have released the charge pipe after they knew it was perfect. I mean come on, they told customers to fix the fitment issues with electrical tape?! Also telling us that they will fix it after they are done with higher end cars is ridiculous. IMO

I have no problem if people buy their stuff for eye candy. Bothers me that they claim gains for some of their stuff when in fact they dont. Independent dynos proved this. Their CF stuff does look bad ass under the hood though. I wont deny that.

I didnt say the race seat wasnt strong. So im not sure why you went on a rant about the lambo.

Quote:
i like that i like there products.
Thats all that matters then.
      03-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #14
e92Mjunky
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 S65 swap

not thinking he is hating, just stating an opinion on his own real world experiences. Many companys make GTR, Lambo stuff..Titan, Underground, Boost Logic, etc..any hack can say they are going to create the latest and greatest exhaust etc., but to spend time getting real world testing, dyno #s, weights, lots of feedback from the public and enthusiasts/owners..well that's a while different ball game
      03-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #15
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Glad to hear you love all the stuff you bought, enjoy in good health. But sorry, your teaser in this case was a fail.
CLOSED ... thanks got your point... should just waited for the exhaust to really come out. now i can tell them to RUSH this then.

03-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #16
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
If you dont mind taking the pics down ill be happy to post the actual ///M3 e9x once its out..

i was just excited when i saw this and it just looks so nice.
      03-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #17
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
CLOSED ... thanks got your point... should just waited for the exhaust to really come out. now i can tell them to RUSH this then.

Sorry man - didnt mean to rain on your parade. Its nothing personal.

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #18
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bimmer View Post
Dont take it so personal.

They should have released the charge pipe after they knew it was perfect. I mean come on, they told customers to fix the fitment issues with electrical tape?! Also telling us that they will fix it after they are done with higher end cars is ridiculous. IMO

I have no problem if people buy their stuff for eye candy. Bothers me that they claim gains for some of their stuff when in fact they dont. Independent dynos proved this. Their CF stuff does look bad ass under the hood though. I wont deny that.

I didnt say the race seat wasnt strong. So im not sure why you went on a rant about the lambo.

Thats all that matters then.
hey nah bro i know what you mean. to be honest i was just explaning as i just wanted to explain a bit more for people to understand.

yes i admit that charge pipe was totally screwed up... and i have addressed this issue several times.

Now i remember i believe that Jayrod car was the one they did R&D on. not sure dont quote me on this.

I am not sure when they will start working on the ///M3 e9x series but im sure they are going to be full blown by next year. There main concern is to get the Lambo, Ariel Atom, Lotus Exige S.

Hey Bro, wasnt trying to be a smart ass, but yea im with you with the charge pipe thing.
      03-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #19
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Sorry man - didnt mean to rain on your parade. Its nothing personal.

No problem Bro, didnt think about the outcome and posting a bentley exhaust can turn deadly...
      03-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #20
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
If you dont mind taking the pics down ill be happy to post the actual ///M3 e9x once its out..

i was just excited when i saw this and it just looks so nice.
I'll do it because you seem like a good dude
However.......I'm saving it for a later date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2010 E92 M3|Silverstone II|M-DCT|NCSW|2MT|ZCW|ZPP|ZTP|302|507|Gas Guzzler Tax
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2011, 12:44 PM   #21
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep

Nothing To See Post Fail Of The Day...