BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-05-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
kazin
Private
Rep
Drives: a

Shout out to Marco@******************* and Kevin@***********

Just had my AW 1M go in for a standard paint prep + clear bra and wanted to write about my experience.

These guys are a tremendous duo and were absolutely awesome to work with. Right from my initial contact with Marco it was extremely clear that he was very knowledgeable and more importantly extremely passionate about his products and services. Kevin was just as excellent when I spoke to him about prepping the paint. Kevin and Marco were also extremely accommodating with delivery and pick up times. Due to my own error in scheduling they actually waited till 8pm when they were finished much earlier for me to pick up the car. On a Sunday!

Results: I can say that I've taken my car previously to a professional detailer and was lukewarm about the results, but Kevin and Marco just blew me out of the water. The car looked like it should have been on a showroom floor and the extra lengths these two went to make sure my car was clean and protected was absolutely astonishing.

These guys were extremely easy to get along with/talk to and their attention to detail and passion for their work was definitely a first for me. If you guys need any clear bra/professional detailing done Kevin and Marco would be my first and only recommendation as they do it right.

At this point my only regret is not taking pictures of the entire process. The shop they work out of is extremely clean. I'll try to get pictures of the 1er but with my camera phone I don't think I can do these guys justice.

TLDR: These guys should be your first stop if you ever consider having paint protection film or you want your car professionally detailed. I can't emphasize enough how great they are to work with and how great their work actually is. If you have any doubts you can do a quick search for them on the m3 forums as they are notorious for their work quality and I just wanted to bring some attention to them for the 1ers out there in the GTA area
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
R0n1n
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 135i Alpine White

Where are these guys located and what are the prices?
      03-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
kazin
Private
Rep
Drives: a

They're both located in Missisauga right by the airport. For prices I think Kevin has them up on his website and Marco you would have to call for a quote
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #4
R0n1n
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 135i Alpine White

What's the website and contact info?
      03-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #5
kazin
Private
Rep