BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

04-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Another Positive Review of BMW of FFX

I've posted before about my positive experience at BMW of FFX here:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=570097

This is yet another good report. As mentioned in my prior thread, I've been going there since 2009. I still have nothing but good things to say, and continue to be well taken care of.

In my most recent encounter, my car was due for routine maintenance. My SA was Matt Juliar, and their lead M technician Rich and his team worked on my car. Once again I was very happy with their service in providing oil/filter change, and replacing all four brake pads, rotors, and sensors and getting it all covered on my extended maintenance warranty despite some initial push back from the higher ups. Matt and his team went to bat for me. As a true professional, Matt was very prompt and kept me updated, and relayed any questions and/or instructions to their lead tech. I was also provided with a 2011 Alpine White 335 Diesel, which was fun to drive in the interim. As a result, the whole transaction was seamless.

Once again, I know there are those that will never step foot at BMW of FFX again. But I continue to do so and felt to give credit where credit is due. I know there are others on this forum that work with Matt and Rich at FFX and they are pleased as well. If Matt, Rich and his technician team, and another SA Andreea Rebaltescu that I have a good working relationship with ever leave, I just might have to find another dealer. It's rare (from my experience) to have a great combination of tight-nit SAs with a highly skilled and proficient techs, especially with M cars.
Intakes, 13% Underdrive pulley, 3.91 Differential, RPI Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Nautik
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW M3 DCT

Good to hear if I ever need to take a car there again. My last visit did not go well with my e46 M3.
      04-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautik
Good to hear if I ever need to take a car there again. My last visit did not go well with my e46 M3.
Who was your SA?
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #4
azzuro
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdyaman View Post
I've posted before about my positive experience at BMW of FFX here:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=570097

This is yet another good report. As mentioned in my prior thread, I've been going there since 2009. I still have nothing but good things to say, and continue to be well taken care of.

In my most recent encounter, my car was due for routine maintenance. My SA was Matt Juliar, and their lead M technician Rich and his team worked on my car. Once again I was very happy with their service in providing oil/filter change, and replacing all four brake pads, rotors, and sensors and getting it all covered on my extended maintenance warranty despite some initial push back from the higher ups. Matt and his team went to bat for me. As a true professional, Matt was very prompt and kept me updated, and relayed any questions and/or instructions to their lead tech. I was also provided with a 2011 Alpine White 335 Diesel, which was fun to drive in the interim. As a result, the whole transaction was seamless.

Once again, I know there are those that will never step foot at BMW of FFX again. But I continue to do so and felt to give credit where credit is due. I know there are others on this forum that work with Matt and Rich at FFX and they are pleased as well. If Matt, Rich and his technician team, and another SA Andreea Rebaltescu that I have a good working relationship with ever leave, I just might have to find another dealer. It's rare (from my experience) to have a great combination of tight-nit SAs with a highly skilled and proficient techs, especially with M cars.
Are you their spokesman?
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 04:18 PM   #5
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Maybe I should be

lol

No... I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
abehwang
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

I just had my car done with Matt and the technician, Rich They did a superb job!

Fuelly :: Adelei's Gas Mileage
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #7
kmarei
Major General
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
I've been dealing with them since 08
Never had any issues
I've also painted a rear bumper there
And they did a great job
      04-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #8
WarrantyTracker
Track? What Track? I was just riding along . . .
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3

My wife's had the rear bumper on her 3-series repainted there so many times it's not funny. They always did a good job, and usually did it for about half price because she's such steady paint biz.
Appreciate 0