BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
BigFoig
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 335is

Toronto - Black 135i - Hwy 7 and 404 - You wanna fight?

Ok if you are on here I don't know what your problem is. First run the red then brake check me after I give you the finger.

Story:

I was sitting at hwy 7 and 404 heading Eastbound at the second set of lights (off-ramp side), sitting in the far right lane in a blue 335is. The light turns green and I proceed through the intersection. 1/3rd of the way through, you blast through the red (making a right turn) and cut me off, good thing I saw you and stopped from hitting you on the driver door idiot. I pass you, rolled down my window and proceeded to flip you the bird. You were obviously agitated by this because you proceed to pass me at 100Km/h on a 60km/h stretch to pull infront of me and brake check me. to a 40km/h rolling stop. Seriously? Ok I pass you in the middle lane and cut in front and proceed to stop. You pass me again on the middle lane and I engage my epic turbo boost and block you from getting infront of me again and doing something stupid like brake check me. I attempt to get you to stop by yelling at you to pull over and you proceed to cut into ONCOMING traffic to get infront of me and proceed to brake check me and come to a FULL COMPLETE stop in live traffic lanes. You engage your 4-ways and I step out of the car. As soon as I step out you peel away and proceeded to turn left on Rodick ave. At this point I'm done with you so I proceed on my way.

:flamesuit on:
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep
Drives: bsm 135i

It was I. Let's fight.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
BigFoig
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 335is

Lets gooo
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
Pig Farmer
Major
Rep
Drives: E92M

This shit is so common in South Florida that they made it part of your driving test. Just watch out for the seventy year old grandpa taking testosterone replacement medicine. Those dudes can be froggy!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
///S55
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

team rompers
      09-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
Kcc
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels with a turbo

Brake checking or hard braking is weekend driver or senior attitude. OP, u shouldn't be mad at them. It's Saturday and please respect senior...
      09-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #7
godmans
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i / 335i / X6M

this is unfortunate, especially on 7 with constant traffic 24/7.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2012, 01:25 AM   #8
M3Newbie88
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

First off.. what is your so called "epic boost"?

Second.. I would have let it go.. by you chasing down this guy/girl and potentially endangering other people in "live" traffic makes you no better then him/her. This happens so often now that I totally yell, scream and then shrug it off. Not to say maybe the guy who comes out to meet your confrontation may have a gun or a weapon. And if you reply that you can kick his ass, bigger then him or know some type of martial arts then you obviously do not get the point. If you are familiar with hwy 7 and 404 there are plenty of stupid kids who try to race/cut/look cool so this will never end.

Do what I do.. when someone looks at you ignore them.. when someone cuts you off.. yell and flip your birdy but then leave it.. Just my opinion but many will be able to relate and I drive a black 135i but that wasn't me
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
cptJLPicard
F1 Fan
Rep
Drives: M2CS; F22/230i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoig View Post
Ok if you are on here I don't know what your problem is. First run the red then brake check me after I give you the finger.

Story:

I was sitting at hwy 7 and 404 heading Eastbound at the second set of lights (off-ramp side), sitting in the far right lane in a blue 335is. The light turns green and I proceed through the intersection. 1/3rd of the way through, you blast through the red (making a right turn) and cut me off, good thing I saw you and stopped from hitting you on the driver door idiot. I pass you, rolled down my window and proceeded to flip you the bird. You were obviously agitated by this because you proceed to pass me at 100Km/h on a 60km/h stretch to pull infront of me and brake check me. to a 40km/h rolling stop. Seriously? Ok I pass you in the middle lane and cut in front and proceed to stop. You pass me again on the middle lane and I engage my epic turbo boost and block you from getting infront of me again and doing something stupid like brake check me. I attempt to get you to stop by yelling at you to pull over and you proceed to cut into ONCOMING traffic to get infront of me and proceed to brake check me and come to a FULL COMPLETE stop in live traffic lanes. You engage your 4-ways and I step out of the car. As soon as I step out you peel away and proceeded to turn left on Rodick ave. At this point I'm done with you so I proceed on my way.

You are no better then him. Childish behavior than luckily did not end with innocent people being seriously hurt or killed. Cases like this have others saying "stupid bmw drivers". If you wanna race, go on a race track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
Do what I do.. when someone looks at you ignore them.. when someone cuts you off.. yell and flip your birdy but then leave it.. Just my opinion but many will be able to relate ...
+1
      09-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #10
myr6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoig View Post

Story:

come on give him (yourself) a break. I know u are mad. thats normal. but doing what you did might not be a good idea just beacuse the road there arn't the best... I am sure when u caught up to him u can see his plate... @ the point. dashcam + phone call to police would be the best option.. and just let it go... may be thats his point. get u map and start racing with him and do stupid thing... just let it go
Appreciate 0