BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
Jmanscotch
is a Texan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 135i - 6MT SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD

Up for sale is my used custom 10" fiberglass enclosure for 1 series coupes/convertibles that locates in the driver side 'pocket' of the trunk to allow for a custom/sleek look and no disruption of cargo space. A JL Audio 10W6. Alpine 500W Amp. Audio Control LOC.

All items being offered as a lump sale for the price and details noted below. I am, however, willing to break down this setup into certain parts in the combinations noted here:

Package 1: $375 Shipped
- JL Audio 10W6 (amazing speaker! Read some reviews on it!)
- Alpine 500W Amp
- Audio Control LC2i Signal Sensing Line Output Converter (a must for the 1er audio system to turn on/off the amp)

Package 2: $325 Shipped
- Custom 10" Enclosure

TPLSM3 (1addicts member) builds these for members as a nice service to us owners. A good review of an enclosure he made for a fellow addict, see; http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308823

This is made for a 10" sub woofer of about normal size/depth. When I purchased it from him, I intended to use it with a JL Audio 10W6 (a notably deep set speaker) so I had him send me a 1" thick spacer ring so the speaker would be able to be mounted with proper depth clearance.

When I removed the setup and drove home from my work shop, I had said spacer ring in the floor board and it got wedged and broke, you'll need to have him, or a local shop, make another (cheap, really) if you plan to use a ultra deep set sub like the 10W6.

That said, it'll fit most typical subs.

Price for ALL the items: $650 Shipped/Insured/Tracking OBO

*New (just a few months ago when purchased) I paid over $1,000 for everything I'm including in the sale today*

Included:

- Custom Enclosure with mounting hardware with installation Instructions (drawn up by TPLSM3 himself)
- JL Audio 10W6 with original packaging, owners manual and warranty
- Alpine Amp with original packaging, manual, warranty
- AudioControl LOC with original packaging, manual
- Plenty of speaker wire
- RCA Cables
- Power wire for AMP with fuse
- (Note: I can offer more 'Red' wire to use for a negative cable, but I do not have black/gray wire to offer for the negative connection to the AMP)
- Shipping with Tracking AND Insurance for a worry free transaction

*Note: Shipping this weight, awkward size and in three separate packages is going to cost me a notable amount, so keep that in mind when considering offers/price*

Pictures:

Last edited by Jmanscotch; 02-28-2013 at 07:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
Jmanscotch
is a Texan
United_States
Rep

Bump. More pictures added. Sold the 135 and don't want to put this in a soft top Jeep....PM me an offer.

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
Jmanscotch
is a Texan
United_States
Rep

Sold. Thanks for the interest.

Appreciate 0