ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
Jaydeemteg
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I

F/S

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
_

Last edited by Jaydeemteg; 06-25-2013 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: Title mistake
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
dubsesd
#dubspec
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5/ 2016 F80 M3 INDVL

This is the third time I'm seeing this car for sale in 2 years....
MPE / M Performance & Carbon package / KW v3 / 20" HRE R101LW / 20" HRE 527s / Michelin PSS / 20% tint / 3d Design / Streckenn splitters / OEM GTS hood / EAS Carbon seatbacks / Carbon RKP sideskirt / Bootmod3 / M Performance Tri color alcantara / AWE S Flow
instagram: @ dubsesd
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #3
Jaydeemteg
Rep

Yep, NC to FL now in MO. I know all the owners haha
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
GriffBrew
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

18k miles in one year! I'm jealous. I've driven about 3k since buying my roadster last summer. The good news is all those miles would've turned up any of of the supposed concerns raised about this car. Looks great, plus extended leather is always a bonus! My favorite exterior color.

GLWs
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #5
dre99gsx
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1994 Toyota Supra

There are so few of these, I wonder if folks are just buying them to experience and enjoy the ride, but move on quickly thereafter. Goodluck with the sale. I'm looking at selling mine as well, same condition as this one. At the time I was looking (over a year actually), I could not find a single Interlagos. Now, there are a handful all over the place!
      06-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #6
duolab
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M

Is this the same car in the below link?

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19215
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #7
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

^of course it is. Same pictures even!

I love the pics with ES Motorsports. Nothing builds confidence quite like knowing the car was there..
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #8
Jaydeemteg
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffBrew View Post
18k miles in one year! I'm jealous. I've driven about 3k since buying my roadster last summer. The good news is all those miles would've turned up any of of the supposed concerns raised about this car. Looks great, plus extended leather is always a bonus! My favorite exterior color.

GLWs
Its actually 14k in a year if my math is correct haha Like I said in the original post I would recommend, like the previous owner and I did, to get a PPI/ Carfax & Autocheck (on hand upon request) before buying this or ANY vehicle in general....just makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre99gsx View Post
There are so few of these, I wonder if folks are just buying them to experience and enjoy the ride, but move on quickly thereafter. Goodluck with the sale. I'm looking at selling mine as well, same condition as this one. At the time I was looking (over a year actually), I could not find a single Interlagos. Now, there are a handful all over the place!
Pretty much the reason I bought it was because I wanted an M car just for the experience, as you mentioned in your post. Now I want an E60 M5, I need for doors while having a quick car, the 335I isnt cutting it

Quote:
Originally Posted by duolab View Post
Is this the same car in the below link?

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19215
Thank you sir, appreciate the linkage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jophish17 View Post
^of course it is. Same pictures even!

I love the pics with ES Motorsports. Nothing builds confidence quite like knowing the car was there..
Not familiar with ES Motorsports besides what I have seen people post on forums. If you or anyone has a concern with the car AND are interested in purchasing it....like I've mentioned twice in this thread,

"I would recommend, like the previous owner and I did, to get a PPI/ Carfax & Autocheck (on hand upon request) before buying this or ANY vehicle in general....just makes sense "

Happy Friday All
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #9
Jroc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydeemteg View Post
Its actually 14k in a year if my math is correct haha Like I said in the original post I would recommend, like the previous owner and I did, to get a PPI/ Carfax & Autocheck (on hand upon request) before buying this or ANY vehicle in general....just makes sense

Pretty much the reason I bought it was because I wanted an M car just for the experience, as you mentioned in your post. Now I want an E60 M5, I need for doors while having a quick car, the 335I isnt cutting it

Thank you sir, appreciate the linkage!

Not familiar with ES Motorsports besides what I have seen people post on forums. If you or anyone has a concern with the car AND are interested in purchasing it....like I've mentioned twice in this thread,

"I would recommend, like the previous owner and I did, to get a PPI/ Carfax & Autocheck (on hand upon request) before buying this or ANY vehicle in general....just makes sense "

Happy Friday All
I hate how this car gets so much shit, everyone knows the story already. If you don't want to buy it. Move on